Moore Concrete Water Troughs
A range of quality concrete water troughs ranging from 15 Gallon (68 litres) to 500 Gallon (2273 litres) is available.
These are suitable for sheep or any size of beef or dairy cattle.
The corners of the pre-cast Water Troughs have been rounded both internally and externally, including the base. This not only makes the trough safer for the animals but also enhances the strength. (They have often been described as being bath-shaped).
Features and benefits include:
- Concrete Water Troughs are robust and therefore will not lose their shape or be pushed around by livestock.
- All troughs have a rubber bung to facilitate easy draining.
- Ballcocks – the ballcock is mounted onto a plate which is fixed to the side of the trough.
- The water pipe is recessed in the back of the trough.
- Removable lids to protect the ballcock and fittings.
- Suits both conventional & fast flow ballcocks.
- Suited to any indoor or outdoor location.
• 45 gal sheep trough (2.0m long x 600mm wide x 360 deep) – The shallow depth and longer length makes it ideal for sheep with a maximum number able to access the trough at once.
• In House Trough – This curved narrow trough eliminates problems associated with a shortage of drinking points while optimising space. It is fitted with a 75mm bung and drains in less than 2 minutes.
Prices Start at £ 85.00 + Vat (ex Works)
Call 01677 424284 for more information or E-mail: email@example.com