Each Ox Post is 100 x 75 x 1830mm (6′) long and weighs 28 kilograms for ease of handling during installation.
A key benefit of the Ox Post is a fixing strip in the middle of the 75mm front face to allow wire to be stapled directly into the post.
Ox Posts can be easily driven into the ground using mechanical equipment and we recommend using a driving cup to protect the top of the post during installation.
Combining Ox Strain and Ox Posts create an extremely aesthetically pleasing finish when used on the same fencing project.
OX STRAIN POST KEY BENEFITS
- reinforced concrete provide durability and strength
- 50 year design life
- unaffected by ground conditions
- no maintenance
- the Ox Strain Post’s design creates 8 flat sides, making the post easier to handle and transport
- flat sides allow timber batons to be easily bolted to them, allowing wire to be stapled directly to the post
- each Ox Strain Post is identical with a pointed end, making them easy to install
- specially designed top hat allows installation using most standard mechanical equipment
- the hexagonal shape make the Ox Strain Post’s easier to grip when using machinery to drive into the ground reducing twisting
- once installed the octagonal shape prevents to post from turning and loosing wire tension
- the circular nature of the octagonal shape allows wire to be easily wrapped around the post
- M16 sockets are cast into the top of the Ox Strain Posts, for ease of handling
- the Ox Strain’s conformity results in an aesthetically pleasing finish to the completed fence
- notches for struts are cast into four sides at two different heights as standard for extra stability
Contact the team for more information and to order